Welcome to NASHA
We have built a business over the past 10 years partnering with Hockey Spring Teams, Year Round Hockey Schools, Camps, Winter and Spring/Summer Leagues (3 on 3, 4 on 4, 5 on 5 Youth and Adult) plus Tournaments. Over the past couple years we have begun to expand the business to be a true Hockey Resource.
- Providing Sports Insurance
- Promoting our Clients to increase their business, by publishing a list of Tournaments, Hockey Schools, Spring Teams in your area, FREE on our website.
- Recruiting Teams for Tournaments using our huge database and social networking prowess.
- Offering FREE advice to Hockey Players interested in obtaining Scholarships. That is right a FREE service which normally costs $1,000’s. The CAVEAT is that you must be a player/goalie registered with one of our Clients.
- Travel Discounts with the Goal of saving money for our Hockey Families
Contact us for a quote on Insurance coverage for your program.
Insurance is a major part of our NASHA memberships and it impacts membership fees the most. We need details of your request to provide pricing.
You will see other values for your membership on the website.
NASHA is proud to partner with Jones Brown Insurance for our insurance products available to members of NASHA
When comparing policies check that any policy you review has the Sports Accident Policy like ours does. We have the most comprehensive policy.
$5 Million General Liability including:
- Body Injury and Property Damage
- Personal Injury
- Products and Completed Operations
- Non-Owned Automobile
- Advertising Injury
$1 Million Tenant Legal Liability
$5 Thousand Medical Payments for Each Person
$25 Thousand Medical Payments for Each Occurrence
SPORTS ACCIDENT INSURANCE
All, players, managers, trainers, coaches, and members of the officiating crews of the governing body association listed in the policy declarations.
Executive officers of the governing body/sports association listed in the policy declarations and the executive officers of member teams of the governing body/sports association listed in the policy declarations.
Accidental Bodily Injury – Details in the policy
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits – Details in the policy
Certificate of Insurance including the arena, municipality, and sponsors can be added as an additional insured