Sports insurance, is just a part of the benefits you receive with your NASHA Membership. We also promote our TEAMS, INSTRUCTIONAL SCHOOLS, CAMPS, TOURNAMENTS.
NASHA is a membership-based business for Sports Teams and Organizations. The NASHA Membership and Sanctioning comes with many benefits. (see our Membership Page and in our Posts in our Categories List)
- SPORTS INSURANCE – We offer a comprehensive insurance policy as part of its membership to off-season teams, year-round instruction schools, camps, tournaments, and leagues etc. It will be available to all teams or sports businesses who register with NASHA and pay the membership fee.
- ADVERTISING – Our clients will be promoted on our website, blog and Facebook pages for Hockey Families, and Teams to see. NASHA will become the go-to source for information on the many Sports Teams, year-round instruction schools, camps, tournaments, and leagues etc. See our Posts in our Categories List on the right-hand side of the page.
- MARKETING – NASHA will offer FREE Marketing services to our members through our Marketing Company (see our Membership Page)
- INFORMATION – on products or services we think would benefit organizations and players
- TRAVEL SAVINGS – NASHA knows how much travel can take place annually for our teams and thus we have partnered with 4 different travel companies that will allow our clients to travel at discounts. Click on the category link on the Home Page to see what is available.
- SCHOLARSHIPS – We know that obtaining an NCAA scholarship is the dream of many athletes and families. Owner Mark Hetherman operated a Family Advisor business Sports Scholarships and Beyond. We are now moving that business to NASHA and we will offer a 1-hour consultation call at no charge to parents to discuss the current situation of their player and how to handle the future.
NASHA is proud to partner with Jones Brown Insurance for our insurance products available to members of NASHA
Check that any policy you review has the Sports Accident Policy – like ours does. We have the most comprehensive policy.
$5 Million General Liability including:
- Body Injury and Property Damage
- Personal Injury
- Products and Completed Operations
- Non-Owned Automobile
- Advertising Injury
$1 Million Tenant Legal Liability
$5 Thousand Medical Payments for Each Person
$25 Thousand Medical Payments for Each Occurrence
SPORTS ACCIDENT INSURANCE
All, players, managers, trainers, coaches, and members of the officiating crews of the governing body association listed in the policy declarations.
Executive officers of the governing body/sports association listed in the policy declarations and the executive officers of member teams of the governing body/sports association listed in the policy declarations.
Accidental Bodily Injury – Details in the policy
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits – Details in the policy
Certificate of Insurance including the arena, municipality, and sponsors can be added as an additional insured