ANNOUNCING | MARCH 27TH-29TH | DETROIT, MI
Your team is invited to our Motor City Cup this March 27th-29th, 2020 at the Trenton Kennedy Recreation Center in Trenton, MI.
This facility is comprised of over 150,000 square feet housing 3 NHL Size Ice Arenas, Pro Shop, Hat-Trick Bar & Grill, Meeting Room, Spacious Team Locker Rooms, Full Concession, Spacious Lobby, and Gathering Area.
There are a maximum number of teams allowed for this tournament. Teams are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team as we expect this event to fill up quickly.
AGE DIVISIONS & SKILL LEVELS:
2013 | 2012 – AA & A (HALF)
2013 | 2012 – AAA, AA, & A (FULL)
2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 – AAA & AA
2011/2010 | 2009/2008 | 2007/2006 | 2005/2004 – AA & A
*We will be following the Age Guidelines of the 2020-21 Playing Season
- ’13/’12 Half-Ice = (2) x 20 Minute Run-Time Periods – Horn will sound every 2 minutes for line changes
- ’13/’12 Full-Ice = (3) X 11 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- ’11/’10 & ’09/’08 = (3) X 12 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- ’07/’06 & ’05/’04 = (3) X 13 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- ’13/’12 Half-Ice = $650 USD
- ’13/’12 Full-Ice = $1150 USD
- ’11/’10 & ’09/’08 = $1250 USD
- ’07/’06 = $1350 USD
- ’05/’04 = $1395 USD
- $150 USD Discount for Multi-Teams (3+) | $150 USD Exchange Discount for CDN Teams | Only One Discount Per Team is Allowed
- 4 Game Guarantee
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams Receive – Trophy & Custom Medals
- Scores, Photos, Team Stats, & Results on Hockey Shift App
- NO Gate Fees
- On-Site Professional Photographer Taking Unreal Action Shots
- Championship MVP Awards
- Complimentary Tournament Program Guide
- Tournament Custom Apparel for Souvenirs
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Top-Notch Officiating
- Discounted Hotel Rates For Area Hotels
- Experienced, Friendly, & Courteous Staff With A Tournament Director Present At All Times
DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready to start on Friday at 12 pm. Sunday games can go as late as 6 pm.
- This is a Stay To Play Event. It is required that all teams traveling 90+ miles to the event must reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS. Thank You in advance for your cooperation. Click here to make your hotel reservations.
- There is a chance your team could play a game or two at another rink nearby.
- Full payment is due one month prior to the event.
- Rosters should be submitted (via email/mail) no later than two weeks prior to the event.
- Registration forms, payments, & rosters can be mailed to:
TCS Hockey, Inc. | 663 Pemberton Dr. | Lebanon, TN 37087
- You will be required to bring a total of (15) score-sheet stickers with you to the event. You will need to see our tournament director before each game to turn in (3) score sheet labels that have your correct game line-up.
- CLICK HERE to register online or to print & mail your registration CLICK HERE