JAN 17-19, 2020
Minor Atom, Atom, Minor Peewee, Peewee, Bantam
Sanction #: 8985
Tournament Information House League, Local League, Select, MD
Welcome to the Bradford Bulldogs Blue & Gold Classic Hockey Tournament in Bradford, Ontario. Most games will take
place at the Bradford Leisure Centre, Bob Fallis Recreation Centre in Bradford & the Centre Ice Sportsplex @The
Nottawasaga Resort in Alliston. Other games could also be played at other nearby arenas.
ALL DIVISIONS ARE NON CONTACT!
All teams must register at arena of your first game with official roster &
travel permit. If you can send roster & permits by email in advance of
tournament this is also accepted & recommended.
We will do our best to schedule all or most of your games at arena closest to your hotel. For
teams staying at one of the Resorts above we will try & schedule games approximately 3
hours apart to maximize your Resort stay!
Format of Tournament
• Each team is guaranteed 3 games. Maximum of 17 players and 2 goalies may be registered
per team. A maximum of 17 players plus 2 goalies can be dressed per game. Players can only
register & play in one division.
• In the 4 team division a round robin format will be done. The top 2 teams after the 3 games will
play in the Championship Final Sunday.
• In the 5 team division all teams will have a 3 game guarantee. One team will get a 4th game
which won’t count toward their team standings. The top two teams will play in the
Championship Final Sunday.
• In the 6 team division after all teams have played 3 games, the top 2 teams will play in
Championship Final Sunday.
• In the 7 or greater number of team’s divisions the top 4 teams will advance to the semi finals.
Winners of semi finals will play in Championship Final Sunday.
• Teams MUST present signed Approved Roster Sheets & Travel Permits or letter of permission.
• A member of the coaching staff will be required to register 60 minutes before 1st game & 45
minutes prior to other games.
• Tournament Committee will designate home teams
• Home teams will wear a light color jersey. If a conflict arises regarding jersey colors, the
VISITING team will change jerseys.
• Players & Coaches must be in their dressing rooms 30 minutes prior to their game time.
• Teams must be ready to play up to 15 minutes prior to their scheduled time.
• Dressing rooms must be vacated within 20 minutes of game completion.
• A 3 minute warm-up will be allowed after the ice is cleaned. Clock will be start at 13 minutes. At
the 11 minute mark, TIMEKEEPER WILL BUZZ CLOCK & TEAMS WILL HAVE ONE MINUTE
TO GATHER PUCKS. CLOCK WILL STOP AT THE 10 MINUTE MARK BEFORE GAME
• NO PARENTS ARE ALLOWED ON ICE FOR ANY REASON! ONLY BENCH STAFF & PLAYERS
TOURNAMENT PACKAGE INCLUDES
• 3 games guaranteed.
• ALL PLAYERS receive a welcoming gift.
• Professional Sport Photography on site!
• Player of The Game Awards for both teams every game.
• Music played between all stoppages of play at certain arenas.
• 1st Place Teams receive awards, team trophy & winning team picture on weekendhockey.com
• 2nd Place Teams receive awards.
• A professional organized event that sets Bradford Minor Hockey & Weekend Hockey apart from
All games results will be posted on www.bradfordbulldogs.com &