PARK CITY MOUNTAIN CUP – PARK CITY, UT
Your team is invited to our Park City Mountain Cup this May 8th-10th, 2020 at the Park City Ice Arena in Utah!
Park City is one of the most accessible year-round destinations in North America, located 25 miles southeast of Salt Lake City International Airport. Frequent shuttles from the airport and plenty of in-town resources including a free bus and trolley system and hotel shuttles means you can visit without renting a car.
Park City could certainly be considered as being the “perfect mountain town.” Combining its silver mining town heritage, and great appreciation for the outdoors, Park City creates a balance between luxury and comfort, all the while showing a great appreciation for athletics and community.
Any visit to Park City requires a walk down Historic Main Street past the architecture of old mining cabins. Park City’s beauty is complemented by over 100 restaurants and bars, open-air concerts and festivals, numerous spas and health clubs, plus as many kinds of lodging as there are people.
The offerings of outdoor recreation are immense. Come summer, the winter slopes once featured in the Olympics and nearby state parks and reservoirs transform the landscape into hiking, mountain biking, fishing, and camping central. If you’re into thrills, try out the summertime version of the bobsled at the Utah Olympic Park or challenge yourself at one of the several area golf courses.
There are a maximum number of teams allowed for this tournament. Teams are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team as we expect this event to fill up quickly.
AGE DIVISIONS & SKILL LEVELS:
- Mite Full-Ice (8U), Squirt (10U), PeeWee (12U), Bantam (14U), & Midget (16U)
- AA, A, BB, & B
- Mite Full-Ice (8U) = (3) X 11 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- Squirt (10U) & PeeWee (12U) = (3) X 12 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- Bantam (14U) & Midget (16U) = (3) X 13 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- Mite Full-Ice (8U) = $1375 USD
- Squirt (10U) & PeeWee (12U) = $1495 USD
- Bantam (14U) & Midget (16U) = $1625 USD
4 GAME GUARANTEE
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams Receive – Trophy & Custom Medals
- Scores, Photos, Team Stats, & Results on Hockey Shift App
- NO Gate Fees
- On-Site Professional Photographer Taking Unreal Action Shots
- Championship MVP Awards
- Complimentary Tournament Program Guide
- Tournament Custom Apparel for Souvenirs
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Top-Notch Officiating
- Discounted Hotel Rates For Area Hotels
- Experienced, Friendly, & Courteous Staff With A Tournament Director Present At All Times
DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready to start on Friday at 8 am. Sunday games can go as late as 6 pm.
- This is a Stay To Play Event. It is required that all teams traveling 90+ miles to the event must reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS. Thank You in advance for your cooperation. Click here to make your hotel reservations.
- Due to the limited ice time at the Park City Ice Arena, there is a possibility your team plays some games at the: Maverick Center, SLC Sports Complex East/West, &/or the West Valley Acord Ice Center.
- Full payment is due one month prior to the event.
- Rosters should be submitted (via email/mail) no later than two weeks prior to the event.
- Registration forms, payments, & rosters can be mailed to:
TCS Hockey, Inc. | 663 Pemberton Dr. | Lebanon, TN 37087
- You will be required to bring a total of (15) score-sheet stickers with you to the event. You will need to see our tournament director before each game to turn in (3) score sheet labels that have your correct game line-up.
- CLICK HERE to register online or to print & mail your registration CLICK HERE