NIAGARA FALLS SUMMER SHOWDOWN – NIAGARA FALLS, NY
Niagara Falls Summer Showdown was June 26-28, 2020 is now being rescheduled to JULY 24-26, 2020
Games will be played at Dwyer Arena on the beautiful campus of Niagara University in Lewiston, NY. Dwyer Arena houses two ice surfaces, both 200 x 85 ft., and a pro shop. The main rink can seat up to 1,400 people and is the home to the Niagara Purple Eagles men’s ice hockey team.
Dwyer Arena is also less than 5 miles from Niagara Falls. Open 365 days a year, Niagara Falls State Park has awe-inspiring scenery! It also features thrilling attractions, interactive exhibits, miles of hiking trails, and plenty of dining options in a family-friendly environment. It’s an adventure-packed experience! No passport is needed to experience an unforgettable and breathtaking Niagara Falls vacation.
There are a maximum number of teams allowed for this tournament. Teams are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team as we expect this event to fill up quickly.
AGE DIVISIONS & SKILL LEVELS:
- Boys (2012) Half-Ice – AA | A
- Boys (2012-2006, 15U, 16U, 18U) – AAA | AA | A
- Girls (12U, 14U, 16U) – Tier 1 | Tier 2
- Boys (2012) Half-Ice = (2) x 20 Minute Run-Time Periods – Horn will sound every 2 minutes for line changes
- Boys (2012-2008) & Girls 12U = (3) X 12 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- Boys (2007-2002) & Girls 14U/16U = (3) X 13 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- Boys (2012) Half-Ice = $650 USD
- Boys (2012-2008) & Girls 12U = $1100 USD
- Boys (2007-2002) & Girls 14U/16U = $1250 USD
Multi-Team Discount (3+) = $150 USD/Team
Canadian Exchange Rate Discount = $150 USD/Canadian Team
*Only one discount allowed per team
- 4 Game Guarantee
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams Receive – Trophy & Custom Medals
- Scores, Photos, Team Stats, & Results on Hockey Shift App
- NO Gate Fees
- On-Site Professional Photographer Taking Unreal Action Shots
- Championship MVP Awards
- Complimentary Tournament Program Guide
- Tournament Custom Apparel for Souvenirs
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Top-Notch Officiating
- Experienced, Friendly, & Courteous Staff With A Tournament Director Present At All Times
DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready to start Friday at 7:00am. Games on Sunday can go as late as 6pm.
- This is a Stay to Play Event. It is required that all teams traveling 90+ miles to this event must reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS. Thank You in advance for your cooperation. Click here to make your hotel reservations.
- Due to the limited ice time at Dwyer Ice Arena, there is a possibility your team plays some games at Hyde Park. However, all championship games will be played at Dwyer.
- Payments, rosters, & waivers are due no later than two weeks prior to the event. These items can be mailed to – TCS Hockey, Inc. | 663 Pemberton Dr. | Lebanon, TN 37087