BOSTON MEMORIAL CUP – BOSTON, MA
On behalf of TCS Hockey, we would like to invite your team to our first-ever Boston Memorial Cup Youth & Adult Ice Tournament Memorial Day Weekend 2019. This event will be played at the brand new Warrior Ice Arena, the Boston Bruins training and practice facility!
Experience the Warrior Ice Arena, the 200’ x 85’ arena complex with seating for 500 spectators located right in Boston’s new dynamic neighborhood for businesses, families and shoppers. Located in BOSTON LANDING on Mass Pike is easily accessible from anywhere in the city which sets this event up as the PERFECT GETAWAY WEEKEND!
This event has space for only a limited amount of teams due to the limited ice time that is available. Teams are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team as we expect this tournament to fill up quickly.
May 24th-26th, 2019
Youth Divisions – Mite, Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam, Girls (12u/14u/16u), & Midget (16u/18u)
Youth Skill Levels – AA, A, & B
Adult Divisions – Men’s & Women’s (19+, 30+, 40+, & 50+)
Adult Skill Levels – B, C, D, & E (REC)
- 4 Game Guarantee
- Mite (Half-Ice) – 2 x 20 minute periods running time with a horn sounding every 2 minutes for line changes
- Squirt-Bantam – 3 x 12 minute periods stop time
- Midget-Adult – 3 x 13 minute periods stop time
- Mite (Half-Ice) – $875 USD
- Squirt, PeeWee, Girls 12u, & Girls 14u – $1750 USD
- Bantam – $1775 USD
- Midget 16u/18u, Girls 16u, & Adult – $1795 USD
*Early Bird Discount* – All teams paid in full two months prior to this event will receive $50 off entry fee
*TCS Hockey, Inc. will provide insurance for the tournament
- Complimentary shuttle service to & from the rink for players staying at our Host Hotel
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams Receive – Team Trophy & Individual Prizes
- View Schedules, Scores, Photos, Stats, & Results on Internet
- Player of the Game Awards
- Championship MVP Awards
- No Gate Fees
- Tournament Custom Apparel for Souvenirs
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Game Sheets Prepared by Tournament Staff for each Game
- Experienced Certified Officiating
- Friendly, Courteous Staff with a Tournament Director Present at all times
MORE DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready and available to play at 9am Friday. Sunday Championship games may go as late as 9pm.
- This is a stay to play event. It is required that all teams traveling to this event reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS®. Thank you in advance for your cooperation! Click here to make your hotel reservations
- Team deposits & payments are considered non-refundable. Refunds for teams will be provided if TCS Hockey cancels the tournament or the division your team is registered for gets canceled. Any mistakes or errors made by the applicant during the registration process shall be construed against the applicant and may disqualify applicant’s team or individual player from a refund
- TCS Hockey is not responsible for a team refund in the event of a national or natural disasters or travel complications.
- Full payment should be mailed to our office no later than 1 month prior to the event.
- Rosters should be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the event to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry Forms, Payments, & Rosters can be mailed to:
TCS Hockey, Inc.
1089 Hartmann Plantation Cir.
Lebanon, TN 37090