WINTER CLASSIC CUP – BUFFALO, NY
FEBRUARY 1ST-3RD, 2019
(USA HOCKEY SANCTION #:NYT181921)
ENJOY THE ATMOSPHERE OF NHL’S WINTER CLASSIC’S? PLAYING IN THE OPEN AIR? IF SO – THEN WE HAVE THE TOURNAMENT FOR YOU!
On behalf of TCS Hockey, we would like to invite your team to our Winter Classic Cup tournament this upcoming season in Buffalo, NY – February 1st-3rd, 2019. RiverWorks & The Healthy Zone will be the host rinks to this unique event.
Buffalo RiverWorks is the city’s newest premier waterfront, boating, sports, music and entertainment destination located along the banks of the Buffalo River. RiverWorks features two state of the art ice rinks that are covered by a metal pavilion with open sides to provide shelter while maintaining an outdoor feel which includes spacious, heated locker rooms steps away. RiverWorks also features a 60,000 square foot multi-purpose area that offers great food and entertainment.
The Healthy Zone Rink has become a true asset to not only East Aurora, but also the entire Western New York community. Since opening in the fall of 2008, this outdoor venue has added a pavilion-style roof, locker rooms and a warming hut that includes – snack bar, fireplace, & television. The Healthy Zone features one state of the art ice rink that is also covered by a metal pavilion with open sides to also deliver a “one of a kind” setting. The Healthy Zone is located only a short distance from Main Street, home to many charming local shops and restaurants.
There are a maximum number of teams allowed for this event. Teams are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team as both tournaments sold-out last season with over 125 teams participating in all.
February 1st-3rd, 2019
Youth Divisions – Mite, Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam, Midget (16U/18U), Girls (12U/14U/16U)
Youth Skill Levels – AA, A, B, House Select, House
Adult Divisions & Skill Levels – Women’s (19+) B, C, D
- Mite (Half-Ice) – $695 USD
- Squirt, PeeWee, Girls 12U/14U – $1225 USD
- Bantam (No-Check & Check) – $1250 USD
- Midget 16U/18U (No-Check) & Girls 16U – $1275 USD
- Midget 16U/18U (Check) & Adult – $1295 USD
*Early Bird Discount* – All teams paid in full two months prior to each event will receive $50 off entry fee
- USA Hockey Sanctioned Event
- All teams must be registered with USA Hockey or a member organization of the IIHF
- 4 Game Guarantee
- Mite Half-Ice – 2 x 20 minute periods running time with a horn sounding every 2 minutes for line changes
- Squirt-Bantam – 3 x 12 minute periods
- Midget-Adult – 3 x 13 minute periods
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams – Receive Custom Medals & Team Trophy
- Free Tournament Raffle which includes Signed Memorabilia
- On-Site Professional Photographer (Customized Team Photos)
- Schedules, Scores, Photos, Team Stats, & Results on Internet
- Division MVP Player Awards
- No Gate Fees
- Tournament Custom Apparel for Souvenirs
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Sabretooth (Mascot) Appearance
- Discounted Hotel Rates for local Hotels
- Game Sheets Prepared by Tournament Staff for each Game
- Best Officiating in WNY
- Friendly, Courteous Staff with a Tournament Director Present at all times
MORE DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready and available to play at 7am the first day of the tournament. Sunday Championship games may start as late as 5pm.
- There is a possibility your team may have 1 or 2 games played at the Northtown Center of Amherst. While this rink is indoor, it is a state-of-the-art complex that features 4 rinks.
- This is a stay to play event. It is required that all teams traveling to this event reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS®. Thank you in advance for your cooperation! Click here to make your hotel reservations
- Team deposits & payments are considered non-refundable. Refunds for teams will be provided if TCS Hockey cancels the tournament or the division your team is registered for gets canceled. Any mistakes or errors made by the applicant during the registration process shall be construed against the applicant and may disqualify applicant’s team or individual player from a refund
- TCS Hockey is not responsible for a team refund in the event of a national or natural disasters or travel complications.
- Full payment should be mailed to our office no later than 1 month prior to the event.
- Rosters & Travel Permits should be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the event to: email@example.com
- 15 game sheet stickers should be mailed to our office no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Entry Forms, Payments, Certified Rosters, & Game Sheet Stickers can be mailed to:
TCS Hockey, Inc.
1089 Hartmann Plantation Cir.
Lebanon, TN 37090
CLICK HERE to register online OR to print and mail your registration CLICK HERE
To view photos from last year’s events, click the buttons below:
NOVEMBER WINTER CLASSIC CUP – BUFFALO, NY
FEBRUARY WINTER CLASSIC CUP – BUFFALO, NY